The ideal complement to QuickDrain’s complete shower solution, the BenchSeat™ balances elegant style with the universal design and accessibility that is essential to many today. Made of 2 in. 100 percent recycled PET panels, accommodates ADA standards and is available in rectangle, corner and custom configurations. Elevate your shower design with QuickDrain.
Technical Resources (3)
Technical Resources (3)
- A shower BenchSeat™ can greatly enhance the look and functionality of a shower
- Serving as a necessary place to sit, a retreat to relaxation, or simply a place to store hygiene products, a shower BenchSeat™ can capture one’s needs and personal style
- Depending on placement and size of shower, QuickDrain offers three PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) bench configurations to meet your needs
- All QuickDrain BenchSeat™ Solutions are made from 2 in. thick extruded plastic material called PET*, which is comprised of 100% recycled plastic bottles
- BenchSeat™ meets the ADA standard guidelines for height, but they also exceed the weight requirement promoting a universal design for all
- Traditional framed benches require a minimum 1 day of construction, waiting for multiple trades in some cases
- QuickDrain BenchSeat™ also reduce the amount of lumber typically used, therefore saving trees
- No mechanical fasteners or anchors required
- Please refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty for warranty details
Available in 3 Variations
Showing 3 of 3
QuickDrain 24 in. X 24 in. X 20 in. Large Triangular PET BenchSeat™
[Part #] QDTRIANGLE-SB
QuickDrain 48 in. X 16 in. X 20 in. Rectangle PET BenchSeat™
[Part #] QDRECTANGLE-SB
QuickDrain 16 in. X 16 in. X 20 in. Small Triangular PET BenchSeat™
[Part #] QDTRIANGLESMALL-SB
There are no results available
Once the liner is pushed tightly into an inside corner, there will be a triangular section left over. The first step will be to cement the inside of this triangular piece to itself creating a flap. The second step is to then choose a direction right or left and cement the flap to the liner on the straight wall, then nail / staple top of flap to a stud.
It appears that you're using an unsupported browser.
If you are currently using Internet Explorer we recommend you switch to Edge or another supported browser to enjoy the best experience Oatey.com has to offer.