Oatey® Square, 1/4 Turn, Copper, Hammer, Low Lead, Ice Maker Outlet Box - Standard Pack, 6' SS Hose
The Oatey® Square Ice Maker Box provides quick, safe water supply and shut off for refrigerator ice makers and water dispensers. It is designed to be used in commercial or residential applications that require supply valves recessed into the wall. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
Part #: 39142
- Valves comply with requirements of NSF 61, Section 9
- Connects to copper supply line with sweat connection
- Box made of high impact polystyrene stands up to the roughest job site abuse
- Box Dimensions: 6.42 in. W x 6 in. H x 3-1/2 in. D; Box Opening Dimensions: 5.83 in. W x 5.83 in. H
- Faceplate Dimensions: 8.19 in. W x 8.07 in. H
- Includes 1 Oatey Quiet Pipe hammer arrestor to reduce noise and protect pipes
- Square 6x6 icemaker outlet box
- Includes 2 support brackets
- Provides quick, safe water supply and shut off for refrigerator ice maker and water dispenser
|Valve Size:||0.25 in.|
|Valve Body Material:||Brass|
|Material:||High Impact Polystyrene|
Ice maker outlet boxes are designed as a termination point for the water line connection when installing an ice maker.
Are there height restrictions when installing an ice maker outlet box?
We always recommend that you refer to the refrigerator manufacture instructions to ensure they do not have specific guidelines for installation. Since there are no drain connections necessary for the IMOB, Oatey IMOBs are designed for any elevation installation.
Are Oatey ice maker valves lead free?
Yes. All Oatey ice maker valves are lead free and meet NSF 61, section 9 requirements.