Oatey® Specialty Brushes – Carded
Oatey® Specialty Brushes offer stainless steel or brass bristles. Stainless bristles are ideal for use with hard metal pipes while the brass bristles for use with soft metal pipes. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
Part #: 31410
- Specialty Brushes can be used to clean threaded pipe and fittings
- Easy-to-grip plastic handle
- Stainless steel brush for use on hard metals
- Brass brush for use on softer metals
- Variety of uses
- For warranty product details, refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty document
|Product Type:||Fitting Brush|
None. Oatey does not manufacture a solder or flux for this application.
What is the purpose for using the Oatey Flame Protector when soldering?
Use the Oatey Flame Protector when the joint you are soldering is close to a finished surface that can brown or catch fire when the flame touches it. You simply position the flame protector between the joint and the surface to keep the finished surface from being damaged from the flame.