< Ice Maker
Oatey® Round Ice Maker Outlet Boxes
The Oatey® Round Ice Maker Box provides quick, safe water supply and shut off for refrigerator ice makers and water dispensers. It is designed to be used in commercial or residential applications that require supply valves recessed into the wall. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
Part #: 39208
Key Features & Benefits
- Round icemaker outlet box
- Round shape makes the box easy to install
- Valves comply with requirements of NSF 61, Section 9
- Connects to CPVC supply line with solvent weld connection
- Box Dimensions: 5 in. diameter x 2-7/8 in. D
- Faceplate Dimensions: 7-3/8 in. diameter
- Cannot be used or sold in Maryland or Vermont
- Accommodates 1 hammer arrestor, sold separately, to reduce noise and protect pipes
- Includes preloaded nails and 2 support brackets for mounting options
|Valve Size:||0.25 in.|
|Valve Body Material:||Brass|
|Material:||High Impact Polystyrene|
Technical Resources (4)
Available in 11 variations
Frequently Asked Questions
Ice maker outlet boxes are designed as a termination point for the water line connection when installing an ice maker.
Are there height restrictions when installing an ice maker outlet box?
We always recommend that you refer to the refrigerator manufacture instructions to ensure they do not have specific guidelines for installation. Since there are no drain connections necessary for the IMOB, Oatey IMOBs are designed for any elevation installation.
Are Oatey ice maker valves lead free?
Yes. All Oatey ice maker valves are lead free and meet NSF 61, section 9 requirements.