Oatey® Retro Master Flash® Roof Flashings are engineered for profiled roofing material and designed for installations where standard flashing can't be used because of continuous pipe or obstructions.
- Retro Master Flashing slides over vent pipe for pitch to 45 degrees
- Flexible base conforms to most flat or contoured roof surfaces including clay tile and metal roofs
- Approved for Type B installations
- Master Boot is made of EPDM and compounded specifically for maximum resistance to weathering due to ozone and ultraviolet light
- Master Boot is easily customized with a sharp knife or scissors to accommodate a broad range of pipes and vent diameters
- Continuous Temperature Resistance to 212 F Intermittent Temperature Resistance to 275 F
- Do not use petroleum based products on Retro Master Roof Flashings
Oatey Master Flash and Retro-Master Flash are rated for continuous temperatures up to 212°F. All other Oatey flashings are rated for B venting, which are continuous temperatures up to 180°F.
Can standard No-Caulk roof flashings be installed on a metal roof?
No. The Oatey Master Flash or Retro-Master Flash should be used in this application.
Can the Master Flash flashing be installed on a shingled roof?
No. The Master Flash and Retro-Master Flash are specialty flashings designed for engineered roofs.