Oatey® 5 ft. x 6 ft. 40 Mil Gray – Liner Kit
Oatey® PVC Shower Pan Liner is an economical, flexible liner designed for use in tile showers and other concealed waterproofing applications. It's made of 40 mil thick, flexible PVC sheet and marked in 6 in. increments for easy of measuring. The kit includes 2 Oatey PVC Dam Corners -- preformed, flexible corners designed to seal the junction of the curb and door jamb where a flexible liner membrane has been used to build a tile shower installation. They have a universal design for right or left corner installations and are made of 40 mil PVC. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
Part #: 41620
- Ready-to-use waterproofing membrane
- Kit includes (1) 5 ft. x 6 ft. PVC Shower Pan Liner Sheet and (2) PVC Corner Dams
- For tile showers or other concealed waterproofing applications
- Made of durable, abrasion-resistant 40 mil thick flexible PVC for long-lasting use
- Liner is marked in 6 in. increments for ease of measuring
- 5 ft. x 6 ft. pre-cut liner for quick installation
- Ready to use on tile shower installations up to 4 ft. x 5 ft.
- Superior cold weather characteristics
- Pre-formed corner dams seal the junction of the tile shower curb and door jamb and have a universal design that can be used as right or left corner installation
- Recommended for use with Oatey X-15 bonding adhesive, sold separately
- Meets ASTM Spec D4551
|Size:||5 ft. x 6ft.|
This depends on the quality of the cement products you are using and the minimal thickness recommended by that specific manufacture. The normal rule is ¼” thick starting at the outside of the flange, then the concrete is sloped up and away from the drain at ¼” per foot.
What type of concrete do I use when I install the shower pan liner?
The approved products for this application are bagged Portland Sand mix, or cement mix for the base and top coatings. If you are going to mix and match, you must use Portland sand mix under the liner.
How do I install a shower pan?
If you contact our customer service department, they would be happy to send you a full set of step by step installation instructions. You can also visit our website and watch our how-to video showing a shower pan installation.