Oatey® 5 ft. x 6 ft. 40 Mil Gray – Liner Kit without Corner Dams
Oatey® PVC Shower Pan Liner is an economical, flexible liner designed for use in tile showers and other concealed waterproofing applications. It's made of 30 or 40 mil thick, flexible PVC sheet and marked in 6 in. increments for easy of measuring. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
Part #: 41630
- 40 mil thicknesses
- recommended for use with Oatey X-15 Bonding Adhesive and Dam Corners
- 5-Ft x 6-ft Pre-Cut Shower Pan Liner Sheet
- Ready to use waterproofing membrane for tile showers or other concealed waterproofing applications
- Made of durable flexible PVC
- Liner marked in 6-in increments for ease of measuring and trimming
- Meets ASTM Spec D4551
- Superior cold weather characteristics
- IAPMO Listed
This depends on the quality of the cement products you are using and the minimal thickness recommended by that specific manufacture. The normal rule is ¼” thick starting at the outside of the flange, then the concrete is sloped up and away from the drain at ¼” per foot.
What type of concrete do I use when I install the shower pan liner?
The approved products for this application are bagged Portland Sand mix, or cement mix for the base and top coatings. If you are going to mix and match, you must use Portland sand mix under the liner.
Instructions for installation (step by step)?
If you contact our customer service department, they would be happy to send you a full set of step by step installation instructions. You can also visit our website and watch our how-to video showing a shower pan installation.