Oatey® 0.6 oz. Liquilock Gel for Toilet Removal - 70 Pack
Oatey® Liquilock™ solidifies water in 4-5 minutes to help prevent drips and leaks when removing toilet fixtures. Gel dissolves when additional water is added. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
Part #: 31417D
- Use 1 package for a 1.6-gal toilet and 2 packages for a 3.5-gal toilet
- Use Liquilock™ when replacing an old water heater
- Septic tank friendly and biodegradable
- Easily flushes away with water once toilet repair is complete
- For warranty product details, refer to the Oatey limited Warranty document
- Solidifies water in 4-5 minutes to help prevent drips and leaks when removing toilet fixtures
Liquilock can be left in a toilet for up to 1 week (5days) without any issues. If you plan on storing the toilet for longer periods of time or if it is extremely hot and dry where the toilet will be stored, wrap the toilet in a 55 gallon trash bag to keep the Liquilock from crusting over.
Can Liquilock be used in fish tanks?
Liquilock is not recommended for use in fish tanks. The crystals will cling to the glass, plastic corners, or seams and are difficult to rinse out of the tank completely. If these crystals remain in the tank and consumed by the fish, the fish will most likely perish.
Are there other uses for the Liquilock product?
You can use Liquilock when replacing an old water heater. Liquilock will work great to encapsulate the sludge and remaining water in the bottom of the tank after it is drained. Once you have drained the old tank and are ready to carry it out of the home, close the water heater drain or plug the drain hole. Pour 3 packages of Liquilock into the tank through the hot water inlet side (no dip tube) and after five minutes you can remove the tank from the home without splashing and spilling.