Oatey® Fire-Rated Washing Machine Outlet Boxes can be used in all applications that require supply valves and waste drains recessed into a Fire-Rated wall. Designed for commercial and multi-family applications, these boxes are Warnock Hersey certified for 1-hour and 2-hour fire-rated walls. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Warnock Hersey certified, for 1-hour and 2-hour fire-rated walls
- 2" drain opening fits PVC or ABS Sch. 40 DWV pipe
- Box made of Bulk Molding Compound (BMC) with UL-classified intumescent pads and UL-classified insulating material
- Flexible valve/drain arrangement capabilities
- Box Dimensions: 8-1/3"W x 5-1/2"H x 3-3/4"D
- Faceplate Dimensions: 10-1/5"W x 7-2/5"H
|Valve Size:||0.75 in.|
|Valve Body Material:||Brass|
|Product Line:||Fire Rated|
Available in 15 Variations
Showing 15 of 15
There are no results available
This box is designed as a termination point for all drain and water connections necessary when installing a washing machine.
Does Oatey offer fire rated boxes?
Yes. Oatey offers a #38494 WMOB and #38495 IMOB that have a Warnock Hersey Certification for 1 and 2 hour fire rated walls.
Does Oatey offer a UL listed washing machine outlet box or ice maker outlet box?