Oatey® PVC Dam Corners are specially formed, flexible pieces for use when flashing outside corners in a tile shower installation. They can be used as right or left corner installations and with PVC or CPE liners. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Designed to seal the junction of the curb and door jamb where a flexible liner membrane has been used
- Made of 40 mil thick flexible PVC
- Universal design can be used as right or left corner installation
- Corners are preformed for ease of use
- Use with PVC or CPE shower pan liner
- For warranty product details, refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty document
|[UPC] 038753416021 · [Part #] 41602|
Once the liner is pushed tightly into an inside corner, there will be a triangular section left over. The first step will be to cement the inside of this triangular piece to itself creating a flap. The second step is to then choose a direction right or left and cement the flap to the liner on the straight wall, then nail / staple top of flap to a stud.