Oatey® Dam Corner – 40 mil PVC
Oatey® PVC Dam Corners are preformed, flexible corners designed to seal the junction of the curb and door jamb where a flexible liner membrane has been used to build a tile shower installation. They have a universal design for right or left corner installations and can be used with PVC or CPE liners. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
Part #: 41602
- Seals the junction of the tile shower curb and door jamb
- Use with PVC or CPE shower pan liner
- Universal design can be used as right or left corner installation
- Made of 40 mil thick flexible PVC
- Corner dam is pre-formed for ease of use
- Recommended for use with Oatey X-15 Bonding Adhesive
Once the liner is pushed tightly into an inside corner, there will be a triangular section left over. The first step will be to cement the inside of this triangular piece to itself creating a flap. The second step is to then choose a direction right or left and cement the flap to the liner on the straight wall, then nail / staple top of flap to a stud.