Complete your laundry room with a clean finished look. Oatey® washing machine outlet box Faceplates are constructed of rigid high impact polystyrene and conceal any open space or rough dry wall edges around the valve supply box. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Compact design is perfect for tight space installation
- Box is constructed of rigid and durable PVC
- Knockout drain caps are located on top and bottom of box to accommodate multiple mounting options
- 2" drain hubs
- Quarter turn valves come uninstalled or installed and can be mounted on top or bottom of box
- Valves available in no hammer and hammer options
- Two support brackets made of High Impact Polystyrene to secure the box to the studs
- Mounting holes enable box to be secured directly to stud on either side
- Available in a wide variety of tailpiece configurations and packaging options
- Paintable faceplate gives a clean and finished look
- Dimensions - Box: 8-in W x 4-3/4-in H x 3-in D. Faceplate: 10-in W x 6-3/4-in H
|Product Line:||Centro II|
Available in 27 Variations
Valve Body Material
Cherne Specialty Chemical
Showing 27 of 27
There are no results available
This box is designed as a termination point for all drain and water connections necessary when installing a washing machine.
Does Oatey offer fire rated boxes?
Yes. Oatey offers a #38494 WMOB and #38495 IMOB that have a Warnock Hersey Certification for 1 and 2 hour fire rated walls.
Does Oatey offer a UL listed washing machine outlet box or ice maker outlet box?