Hercules® Gallon Wham®
Hercules® Wham® Drain and Waste System Cleaner is a multi-use, powerful, concentrated chemical emulsifier which liquifies and disperses grease, soap, detergents and other organic waste responsbile for system failure. The biodegradable formula is non-acid/non-caustic is and environmentally safe, biodegradable cleaner the dissolves, deoderizes and controls buildup. It is safe to use in metal or PVC plastic piping. Behold the power of Hercules®, products built to last and trusted by plumbers to withstand even the toughest conditions.
Part #: 20115
- Drain and Waste System Cleaner liquefies and disperses grease, soap, detergents and other organic waste responsible for system failures
- Non-acid/non-caustic formula will not harm digestive bacteria
- Non-corrosive to metal, enamel ware, ceramics and concrete
- Makes cabling a drain line easier and cleans greasy solids from tools and many types of hard surfaces ll Use regularly as a preventive treatment to keep drain lines, septic tanks, reast traps and waste systems at maximum efficienty
- Floral scent
- Cleans greasy solids from tools and many types of hard surfaces
- will not hard digestive bacteria ll *Cannot be used or sold California, Connecticut, Delaware, Washington DC, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Wisconsin
|Material Compatibility:||Grease, Fats, Oils|
|Material Compatibility:||Soaps, Detergents|
Available in 2 Variations
Showing 2 of 2
There are no results available
PT Bio1 uses bacteria blends to completely digest and eliminate grease. PT-4 uses solvents to liquefy it and move it out of the system. PT-4 acts faster but does not completely digest the grease, it simply moves the grease out of the system.
What is the best product for cleaning a grease trap?
PT 4 or PT Bio1 are both designed for this application, but PT 4 is fast acting and PT Bio1 is better cleaning.