The QuickDrain large universal flange adaptor is compatible to QuickLiner sheet membrane and liquid applied membrane. Suitable for 4 in., 5 in. and 6 in. drain bodies. Elevate Your Shower Design with QuickDrain.
- Universal flange adaptor features elongated bolt slots providing ultimate flexibility allowing the flange to adapt to numerous ABS, Cast Iron, and PVC drain bases
- Dual profile gasket seals to numerous drain bases and is compatible with pan liner or topical membrane
- Textured flange designed to bond topical sheet membrane with thinset
- Made of reinforced nylon molded in the USA and includes multiple countersunk locations to anchor to the subfloor
- Features multiple weep holes and weep guard accessory to promote proper wicking techniques
- Threaded adapter design allows for microadjustments- making installation of the SquareDrain drain body or traditional barrel assemblies quick and easy
- The interrupted threads make the assembly ready to test with our Oatey® 130 Series Tool-Free Test Plug
- Use the full kit for new construction and conversion kit for remodels.
- A conversion kit may be required when an approved ABS/PVC two-piece clamping collar drain is already installed.
Once the liner is pushed tightly into an inside corner, there will be a triangular section left over. The first step will be to cement the inside of this triangular piece to itself creating a flap. The second step is to then choose a direction right or left and cement the flap to the liner on the straight wall, then nail / staple top of flap to a stud.