Oatey® Uni-Weld 6200 Series Multi Purpose Clear Cement is a regular-bodied cement for use on all schedules and classes of PVC, CPVC, ABS pipe and fittings up to 2" diameter with interference fit.
- Cannot be used or sold in California, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, Virginia or Wisconsin
- Consult Oatey Technical Service before using
- Meets performance requirements of ASTM D2564, D2235 and F493
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C
- Recommended for potable water, pressure pipe and DWV
|Maximum Application Temperature °C:||43|
|Maximum Application Temperature °F:||110|
|Maximum Use Temperature °F:||140|
|Product Type:||All Purpose Cement|
|Set Speed:||Fast Set|
|Set Type:||Standard (40 - 105° F)|
Cure times vary depending on a wide variety of factors. Please use online charts or contact.
What PVC cements allow for the longest set-up time, for multiple joint assemblies?
The regular body cement has the longest working time once the joint has been assembled on pipe sizes up to 4” diameter. However, the regular body cement has the quickest set up time before the joint is assembled because of the quick evaporation process. Any pipe sizes over 4” should be discussed with the technical department.
What cements allow for the shortest set-up time, for multiple joint assemblies?
The heavy duty cement has the shortest working time once the joint has been assembled on pipe sizes up to 4” diameter. However, the heavy duty cement has the slowest set up time before the joint is assembled because of the slow evaporation process. Any pipe sizes over 4” should be discussed with the technical department.