Oatey® 1 lb. Silver Lead Free Wire Solder
Oatey® Silver Lead Free Plumbing Wire Solder is a silver bearing wire solder designed for plumbing and potable water line applications. Safe Flo Silver Lead Free Solder is also effective on stainless steel, brass alloys, chrome alloys, galvanized steel and cast iron piping. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professional for over 100 years.
Part #: 23001
- 1 lb.
- Silver lead-free plumbing wire solder
- Meets the requirements of the Safe Drinking Water Act
- Copper, bismuth, tin and silver alloy provides low melt point
- Formulated for plumbing/potable water line applications
- 0.117 in. gauge
- 420-460°F melting range
- Unlimited shelf life
- Not recommended for use on aluminum
|Product Type:||Wire Solder|
Available in 3 Variations
Showing 3 of 3
There are no results available
Silver Lead Free, 95/5 and Instant Solder are approved for this application.
What type of solder and flux should I use to solder stainless steel?
None. Oatey does not manufacture a solder or flux for this application.
How much silver is in Oatey Silver solder?
Less than 2%.