- Round shape easier to install
- Includes preloaded nails and 2 support brackets for mounting options
- Valves comply with requirements of NSF 61, Section 9
- Box Dimensions: 5" diameter, 2-7/8"D
- Faceplate Dimensions: 7-3/8" diameter* #39215 and #39216
- Cannot be used or sold in Maryland or Vermont
|Material:||High Impact Polystyrene|
Available in 11 Variations
Showing 11 of 11
There are no results available
Ice maker outlet boxes are designed as a termination point for the water line connection when installing an ice maker.
Are there height restrictions when installing an ice maker outlet box?
We always recommend that you refer to the refrigerator manufacture instructions to ensure they do not have specific guidelines for installation. Since there are no drain connections necessary for the IMOB, Oatey IMOBs are designed for any elevation installation.
What materials are used to make ice maker outlet boxes?
The WMOB and IMOB are made of a High Impact Polystyrene.