Oatey® PVC Floor Sinks are used for general service drainage in application such as, commercial kitchens and hospitals. Allows easy access for cleaning and debris removal caused by indirect waste sources such as sinks, lavatories and condensate drains. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Used for general service drainage in applications such as, commercial kitchens and hospitals
- Schedule 40 PVC
- Available in 2 in, 3 in, and 4 in
- Allows easy access for cleaning and debris removal
- Large sink opening is great for single or multiple indirect drain terminations
- For warranty product details, refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty document
Available in 3 Variations
Showing 3 of 3
There are no results available
How is a Roof Drain Receiver Pan secured during installation?
Oatey offers a #47700 Underdeck Clamp Kit that is recommended for every roof drain installation. This clamp is placed below the roof and attached to the drain body with 4 pieces of threaded rod, and 4 nuts. Once installed the clamp will secure the drain body in place so that the waterproofing seal is less likely to be compromised.