With Oatey® Perfect Slope, you can install a perfect tile shower pre-slope that requires half the mortar and half the time! Can be used where code requires slope to be installed beneath PVC shower pan liner. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Install a perfect tile shower slope that requires half the mortar, half the time!
- Creates a code required slope that is installed beneath PVC Shower Pan Liner
- For use on tile shower installations and must purchase 40" x 40" Base separately
- Maximum dimensions are for tile shower installations up to 40" x 60"
- Easy to extend or trim during custom shower installations
- Add this extension to accommodate a larger shower configuration, may require relocation of drain if used during bath tub replacement
Once the liner is pushed tightly into an inside corner, there will be a triangular section left over. The first step will be to cement the inside of this triangular piece to itself creating a flap. The second step is to then choose a direction right or left and cement the flap to the liner on the straight wall, then nail / staple top of flap to a stud.