Oatey Mystic Rainwater Collection System is used to recycle rainwater by directing rainwater from downspouts into collection barrels (not included) for re use in lawn and garden watering. The Mystic is easily installed and will fit on a standard 2'' by 3'' residential downspout. Step by step instructions are included along with a 4' high flow hose to connect the diverter to the collection container. The 2 piece design is made of durable, UV resistant material and can be painted to match the downspout color. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Fits standard 2 in. x 3 in. residential downspouts
- Two piece design is made of UV-Resistant material and can be painted
- Can be painted to match downspout color
- Includes a 4-foot high-flow hose which can be cuto to connect the diverter to the collection barrel
- Easily applied to most downspouts
- For replacement red plug, please connect with us at connect on Oatey.com or call 800-321-9532
- For warranty product details, refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty document
|[UPC] 038753142098 · [Part #] 14209|
|Pipe Size:||2 or 3 Inches|
The easiest way to remove the strainer is to weave a string or small wire through two openings near the edge of the strainer and pull straight up. It is not recommended that you pry the corner up because it could damage the shower base surface. When you are ready to reinstall the strainer, simply line it up over the drain body and press down evenly.
What pipes can a Mushroom Vent Cap be used on?
Mushroom Vent Caps can be attached to any vertical sanitary vent pipe, in order to keep debris from falling into the pipe. This doesn’t apply to septic tank vents which rise vertically out of the ground, and then turn down (looking like a candy cane).
Can a Saddle Tee Kit be used in a project when plumbing inspections are necessary?
No. This product is not intended for use in any plumbing system where plumbing codes are enforced.