< Ice Maker
Oatey® I2K Icemaker Box
Oatey® I2K Icemaker Box is designed for commercial or residential applications that require supply valves recessed into the wall. Its low-lead valves can be installed both left handed and right handed and compact design is perfect for tight spaces. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
Key Features & Benefits
- Provides quick, safe water supply and shut-off for refrigerator ice maker and water dispenser
- Preloaded nails
- Right or left hand installation
- Valves comply with requirements of NSF 61, Section 9
- No support bracket needed
- For warranty product details, refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty document
|Material:||High Impact Polystyrene|
Technical Resources (3)
Available in 2 variations
Frequently Asked Questions
Ice maker outlet boxes are designed as a termination point for the water line connection when installing an ice maker.
Are there height restrictions when installing an ice maker outlet box?
We always recommend that you refer to the refrigerator manufacture instructions to ensure they do not have specific guidelines for installation. Since there are no drain connections necessary for the IMOB, Oatey IMOBs are designed for any elevation installation.
Are Oatey ice maker valves lead free?
Yes. All Oatey ice maker valves are lead free and meet NSF 61, section 9 requirements.