Oatey® 32 oz. CPVC Heavy Duty Orange Cement
Oatey® Heavy Duty Orange CPVC Cement is recommended for cold and hot water systems up to 200°F / 93°C. It is approved for Corzan® CPVC piping systems and is easy to apply with included in-lid dauber. This orange, low VOC, heavy body, fast set cement can be used to solvent weld all schedules and classes of CPVC pipe and fittings up to 12 in. diameter with interference fit. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
Part #: 31083
- Orange cement solvent welds CPVC, dauber included
- For cold and hot water systems up to 200°F / 93°C
- Thicker formula fills gaps for strong bond and easy application
- Can be used on all schedules and classes of CPVC pipe and fittings up to 12 in. diameter with interference fit
- Approved for use with Corzan® CPVC piping systems (registered trademark of Lubrizol Corporation)
- Recommended application temperature of 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C
- All Oatey solvent cement and primer products are certified to UL Greenguard Gold
- Low VOC solvent cement that meets California South Coast Air Quality Management Districts (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 requirements, meets ASTM Standards F493 and D2846, and complies with NSF/ANSI 61 health effects requirements
- Please refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty for warranty details
|Maximum Application Temperature °F:||110|
|Maximum Application Temperature °C:||43|
|Set Speed:||Medium Set|
|Product Type:||CPVC Cement|
|Set Type:||Standard (40 - 105° F)|
|Maximum Use Temperature °F:||200|
Available in 3 Variations
Showing 3 of 3
There are no results available
Cure times vary depending on a wide variety of factors. Please review the documents below and read our blog for more helpful information. Solvent Cement Cure Charts Solvent Cement Instructions
What PVC cements allow for the longest set-up time, for multiple joint assemblies?
The regular body cement has the longest working time once the joint has been assembled on pipe sizes up to 4” diameter. However, the regular body cement has the quickest set up time before the joint is assembled because of the quick evaporation process. Any pipe sizes over 4” should be discussed with the technical department.
What cements allow for the shortest set-up time, for multiple joint assemblies?
The heavy duty cement has the shortest working time once the joint has been assembled on pipe sizes up to 4” diameter. However, the heavy duty cement has the slowest set up time before the joint is assembled because of the slow evaporation process. Any pipe sizes over 4” should be discussed with the technical department.