Oatey® Heavy Duty Orange CPVC Cement is formulated for use on all schedules and classes of CPVC pipe and fittings up to 12" diameter with interference fit.
- Lo-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements
- For Commercial hot and cold water systems up to 200°F / 93°C
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C
- Approved for Corzan® CPVC Piping Systems
- Meets ASTM F493 and ASTM D2846
- Corzan® is a registered trademark of The Lubrizol Corporation
|Maximum Application Temperature °F:||110|
|Maximum Application Temperature °C:||43|
|Set Speed:||Medium Set|
|Product Type:||CPVC Cement|
|Set Type:||Standard (40 - 105° F)|
|Maximum Use Temperature °F:||200|
Available in 3 Variations
Showing 3 of 3
There are no results available
Cure times vary depending on a wide variety of factors. Please review the documents below and read our blog for more helpful information. Solvent Cement Cure Charts Solvent Cement Instructions
What PVC cements allow for the longest set-up time, for multiple joint assemblies?
The regular body cement has the longest working time once the joint has been assembled on pipe sizes up to 4” diameter. However, the regular body cement has the quickest set up time before the joint is assembled because of the quick evaporation process. Any pipe sizes over 4” should be discussed with the technical department.
What cements allow for the shortest set-up time, for multiple joint assemblies?
The heavy duty cement has the shortest working time once the joint has been assembled on pipe sizes up to 4” diameter. However, the heavy duty cement has the slowest set up time before the joint is assembled because of the slow evaporation process. Any pipe sizes over 4” should be discussed with the technical department.