Oatey® 10 OZ FUSION® Single-Step Self Priming Clear Cement
Oatey® FUSION® Single-Step Clear Self-Priming Medium Bodied PVC Cement is recommended for residential and DIY plumbing projects. Saving time, money and cleanup, it eliminates the extra step of priming in PVC projects, while also applying easily with included in-lid dauber and providing a neat, transparent finish. This clear, low odor, medium bodied cement can be used to solvent weld all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 4 in. and non-pressure applications up to 6 in. with interference fit. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years. Achieving professional-quality results from your DIY plumbing projects just got easier with Oatey® Fusion® single-step Clear Self-Priming Medium PVC Cement. Fusion single-step cement eliminates the extra step of priming in PVC projects. The formula is also clear, which gives you a clean, transparent look at the end of the project. Compared with traditional PVC cements, Fusion's thicker, drip-less formula gives you extra time to align pipes and fittings perfectly before they fuse. Fusion single-step cement also is low-odor, contains low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and is National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) and UPC listed, making it a safe and eco-friendly choice for any DIY plumbing or craft projects.
Part #: 32192
- One-step clear cement with dauber primes and solvent welds PVC
- Ideal for residential and DIY plumbing and PVC craft projects
- Clings to the pipe surface for dripless, no mess application
- Can be used on all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 4 in. and non-pressure applications up to 6 in. with interference fit
- Recommended application temperature of 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C
- All Oatey solvent cement and primer products are certified to UL Greenguard Gold
- Low VOC solvent cement that meets California South Coast Air Quality Management Districts (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 requirements
- Meets ASTM Standard D2564 and complies with NSF/ANSI 61 health effects requirements
- Please refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty for warranty details
|Maximum Application Temperature °F:||110|
|Maximum Application Temperature °C:||43|
|Set Speed:||Slow Set|
|Product Type:||PVC Cement|
|Set Type:||Standard (40 - 105° F)|
|Maximum Use Temperature °F:||140|
Cure times vary depending on a wide variety of factors. Please review the documents below and read our blog for more helpful information. Solvent Cement Cure Charts Solvent Cement Instructions
What PVC cements allow for the longest set-up time, for multiple joint assemblies?
The regular body cement has the longest working time once the joint has been assembled on pipe sizes up to 4” diameter. However, the regular body cement has the quickest set up time before the joint is assembled because of the quick evaporation process. Any pipe sizes over 4” should be discussed with the technical department.
What cements allow for the shortest set-up time, for multiple joint assemblies?
The heavy duty cement has the shortest working time once the joint has been assembled on pipe sizes up to 4” diameter. However, the heavy duty cement has the slowest set up time before the joint is assembled because of the slow evaporation process. Any pipe sizes over 4” should be discussed with the technical department.