Oatey® 32 oz. CPVC All Weather FlowGuard™ High Contrast 1-Step Medium Green Cement
Oatey® FlowGuard™ High Contrast 1-Step All Weather Fast Set Green Cement is recommended for cold water systems and hot water systems up to 200°F / 93°C. Its prevention formula is designed to help protect pipes from corrosion. Its green color provides high contract to CPVC pipe, making it easy to identify proper installation. This low VOC, fast set cement can be used to solvent weld copper tube sizes (CTS) CPVC hot and cold potable water pipes and fittings up to 2 in. diameter with interference fit. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
Part #: 31988
- All weather green cement solvent welds CPVC, dauber included
- For cold and hot water systems up to 200°F / 93°C
- Green color provides high contract to CPVC pipe
- Helps protect pipes from corrosion
- Can be used on copper tube sizes (CTS) CPVC hot and cold potable water pipes and fittings up to 2 in. diameter with interference fit
- Approved for use with FlowGuard Gold® piping systems (registered trademark of Lubrizol Corporation)
- Unique green color makes it easy to identify proper installation
- Recommended application temperature of 0°F to 110°F / -17°C to 43°C
- No primer needed where local codes permit
- Low VOC solvent cement that meets California South Coast Air Quality Management Districts (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 requirements, meets ASTM Standard F493 and complies with NSF/ANSI 61 health effects requirements
- Please refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty for warranty details
|Product Type:||CPVC Cement|
|Maximum Application Temperature °F:||110|
|Set Type:||Standard (40 - 110° F)|
|Set Speed:||Fast Set|
|Maximum Application Temperature °C:||43|
Cure times vary depending on a wide variety of factors. Please review the documents below and read our blog for more helpful information. Solvent Cement Cure Charts Solvent Cement Instructions
What PVC cements allow for the longest set-up time, for multiple joint assemblies?
The regular body cement has the longest working time once the joint has been assembled on pipe sizes up to 4” diameter. However, the regular body cement has the quickest set up time before the joint is assembled because of the quick evaporation process. Any pipe sizes over 4” should be discussed with the technical department.
What cements allow for the shortest set-up time, for multiple joint assemblies?
The heavy duty cement has the shortest working time once the joint has been assembled on pipe sizes up to 4” diameter. However, the heavy duty cement has the slowest set up time before the joint is assembled because of the slow evaporation process. Any pipe sizes over 4” should be discussed with the technical department.