Oatey® FlowGuard Gold® All Weather CPVC Cement with UV Indicator is a medium-bodied, yellow cement formulated to allow for quick and easy inspection of dry fit joints using any ultraviolet light source.
- Lo-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements
- For copper tube size (CTS) CPVC hot and cold potable water pipe and fittings up to 2" diameter interference fit
- For cold water systems and hot water systems up to 200°F / 93°C
- May be used without primer where local codes permit
- Recommended application temperature 0°F to 115°F / -17°C to 46°C
- Meets ASTM F493
- FlowGuard Gold® is a registered trademark of The Lubrizol Corporation
|Maximum Application Temperature °F:||110|
|Maximum Application Temperature °C:||43|
|Set Speed:||Fast Set|
|Product Type:||CPVC Cement|
|Set Type:||Standard (40 - 105° F)|
|Maximum Use Temperature °F:||200|
Available in 3 Variations
Showing 3 of 3
There are no results available
Cure times vary depending on a wide variety of factors. Please use online charts or contact.
What PVC cements allow for the longest set-up time, for multiple joint assemblies?
The regular body cement has the longest working time once the joint has been assembled on pipe sizes up to 4” diameter. However, the regular body cement has the quickest set up time before the joint is assembled because of the quick evaporation process. Any pipe sizes over 4” should be discussed with the technical department.
What cements allow for the shortest set-up time, for multiple joint assemblies?
The heavy duty cement has the shortest working time once the joint has been assembled on pipe sizes up to 4” diameter. However, the heavy duty cement has the slowest set up time before the joint is assembled because of the slow evaporation process. Any pipe sizes over 4” should be discussed with the technical department.