Oatey® Flat Tube Nailers are copper-plated tube nailers designed to provide quick nail support. Permanently and conveniently affix copper, PVC, CPVC, galvanized and PEX piping to wooden studs and joists. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- 1/2" to 3/4" Copper coated steel hanger
- Use with copper, PVC, CPVC, galvanized, PEX and other piping systems
- 12 Gauge Copper coated steel construction
- 12 Gauge PVC Plastic Coated Steel ll Hammer Flat tube nailer into wooden rafters, joists or studs
- Properly secured piping systems reduce noise transmission
- For warranty product details, refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty document
Available in 2 Variations
Showing 2 of 2
There are no results available
No. Plastic hanger strap should only be used for temporary or non-load bearing applications. It can also be used as a mid-level strapping where required by code.
Are any of the plastic pipe support clamps approved for use with hydronic systems?
Yes. All Oatey plastic pipe supports are approved for this application, but you should confirm the maximum temperature that the pipes will reach when in use. With the exception of the DuoFit Pipe Clamps rated from 0°F to 230°F and the Stand-Off Half Clamps rated from -60°F to 160°F, all other Oatey plastic straps are rated from 0°F to 180°F.
How far apart should I put the pipe supports?
There are several variables involved with the answer to this question; size of pipe, pipe material and changes in direction. It is always best to check with your local building officials for new installation applications, but you can also reach out to our customer service department for assistance when completing a repair project.