- Drain seal blocks odors, gases, insects and rodents
- Allows for continuous drainage
- Tool-free, easy installation
- One-way valve keeps unwanted sewer odors or insects from entering your home
- Water will not pool or pond in the drain and will not impact drain performance
- Remove the drain grate and press drain seal into the base of the drain or pipe
Oatey® 2 in. Drain Seal for General Purpose and Shower Drains
[Part #] 43745
Pipe Size: 2 in.
Oatey® 3 in. Drain Seal for General Purpose Drains
[Part #] 43747
Pipe Size: 3 in.
Oatey® Drain Seal for Linear and Decorative Shower Drains
[Part #] 43746
There are no results available
Where do you put the rubber washer and paper ring when installing a shower drain?
Is the flat side of the No-Caulk gasket facing up or down when it is put over the drain pipe?
It appears that you're using an unsupported browser.
If you are currently using Internet Explorer we recommend you switch to Edge or another supported browser to enjoy the best experience Oatey.com has to offer.