Oatey® 32 oz. Clear Cleaner
Oatey® Clear Cleaner is a fast-acting cleaner that removes surface dirt, grease and grime. It is formulated for all schedules and diameters of ABS, PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings. It's clear finish flows freely, evaporates quickly, will not stain most surfaces and applies easily with included in-lid dauber. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
Part #: 30805
- Easy to apply with included in-lid dauber
- All Oatey solvent cement and primer products are certified to UL Greenguard Gold
- Low VOC, high performance primer/cleaner meets California South Coast Air Quality Management Districts (SCAQMD) 1171/M24 requirements
- Please refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty for warranty details
- Fast-acting cleaner for ABS, PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings
- Removes surface dirt, oils and other contaminants from piping
- Clear in color, will not stain most surfaces
- Formulated for all schedules and diameters of ABS, PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings
- Clear finish flows freely and evaporates quickly
|Maximum Application Temperature °F:||110|
|Maximum Application Temperature °C:||43|
|Maximum Use Temperature °F:||200|
No. Cleaner is only designed to remove surface dirt and grease from the pipe where as primer actually starts the chemical reaction needed to bond the pipe and fittings together.
What is the definition of Low VOC?
VOC means “Volatile Organic Compound”. Volatile describes a liquid that evaporates at room temperature and Organic is a compound that contains carbon. A low VOC level is considered at or below 150g/L and g/L are grams per liter.
How do I read the date code?
The date is written in Julian format. The first group of five numbers is the date of manufacture and is read as follows, i.e. 14045. The first two numbers are the year and the last three numbers are the day of the year. 14=2014 and 045=February 14th, so the date of manufacture is February 14th, 2014.