Oatey® 1 lb. 97/3 Copper/Tin Wire Solder
Oatey® 97/3 Lead Free Plumbing Wire Solder is a tin-copper wire solder designed for plumbing applications. It is NSF listed for potable water applications and is perfect for the sweating of copper and brass plumbing joints. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professional for over 100 years.
Part #: 20973
- Lead-free tin-copper wire solder
- Alloy made of 97% tin and 3% copper
- For the sweating of copper and brass plumbing joints
- 100% lead-free solder
- Formulated for plumbing/potable water applications
- 440-572°F melting range
- Meets the requirements of the Safe Water Drinking Act
- Approved to NSF /ANSI / CAN 61
- Unlimited shelf life
- 1 lb.
|Product Type:||Wire Solder|
Silver Lead Free, 95/5 and Instant Solder are approved for this application.
What type of solder and flux should I use to solder stainless steel?
None. Oatey does not manufacture a solder or flux for this application.
How much silver is in Oatey Silver solder?
Less than 2%.