- Provides a solution when joists can't be moved
- Includes universal 4-1/4 in. round snap-tite stainless steel strainer
- Drain for use with preformed shower stall bases
- Drain body provides 1-1/2 in. offset to work around joists and imperfect slab penetrations
- Fiber and rubber washer provides drain body with airtight seal to the shower base
- Included drain cover helps keep drain clear of unwanted items to keep it flowing freely with fewer clogs
- Strainer snaps onto the drain body after installation
- Drain top also accommodates Oatey 4-1/4 in. Universal Snap-Tite Strainers, available in a variety of designer finishes (not included)
- Easy to install
|Pipe Size:||2 in.|
|Connection Type:||Solvent Weld|
|Product Type:||Shower Drain Pre-Formed Bases|
Oatey® 2 in. Offset ABS Shower Drain with Stainless Steel Strainer
[Part #] 42788
Weight: 0.6 lb.
Oatey® 2 in. Offset PVC Shower Drain with Stainless Steel Strainer
[Part #] 42787
Weight: 0.75 lb.
There are no results available
Where do you put the rubber washer and paper ring when installing a shower drain?
Is the flat side of the No-Caulk gasket facing up or down when it is put over the drain pipe?
It appears that you're using an unsupported browser.
If you are currently using Internet Explorer we recommend you switch to Edge or another supported browser to enjoy the best experience Oatey.com has to offer.