Hercules® Wet Set PVC Medium Body Fast Set Aqua Blue Cement is recommended for irrigation, pool, potable water, pressure pipe and DWV applications. It's hot formulation is ideal for use in very wet conditions or where quick pressurization is required. It is easy to apply with included in-lid dauber and sets quickly with an aqua blue finish. It can be used down to -10 °F (-23 °C)/4°C to 43°C. This low VOC, medium bodied, fast set cement can be used to solvent weld PVC Schedule 40 and 80, up to 8 in. diameter with interference fit. Plumbers have come to trust the Hercules offering to provide the highest quality of plumbing products.
- Blue cement solvent welds PVC pipe and fittings, dauber included
- Irrigation, pool, potable water, pressure pipe, DWV applications
- Hot formulation for very wet conditions or quick pressurization
- Can be used on PVC Sch. 40 and 80, up to 8 in. diameter with interference fit
- Recommended application temperature of -10°F to 110°F / -23°C to 43°C
- All Hercules solvent cement and primer products are certified to UL Greenguard Gold
- Low VOC solvent cement that meets California South Coast Air Quality Management Districts (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 requirements
- Meets ASTM Standard D2564 and complies with NSF/ANSI 61 health effects requirements
- Please refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty for warranty details
|Maximum Application Temperature °F:||110|
|Maximum Application Temperature °C:||43|
|Set Speed:||Fast Set|
|Product Type:||PVC Cement|
|Set Type:||Standard (40 - 105° F)|
|Maximum Use Temperature °F:||140|
|Cherne Specialty Chemical:||No|
Available in 3 Variations
Showing 3 of 3
There are no results available
Cure times vary depending on a wide variety of factors. Please review the documents below and read our blog for more helpful information. Solvent Cement Cure Charts Solvent Cement Instructions
What PVC cements allow for the longest set-up time, for multiple joint assemblies?
The regular body cement has the longest working time once the joint has been assembled on pipe sizes up to 4” diameter. However, the regular body cement has the quickest set up time before the joint is assembled because of the quick evaporation process. Any pipe sizes over 4” should be discussed with the technical department.
What cements allow for the shortest set-up time, for multiple joint assemblies?
The heavy duty cement has the shortest working time once the joint has been assembled on pipe sizes up to 4” diameter. However, the heavy duty cement has the slowest set up time before the joint is assembled because of the slow evaporation process. Any pipe sizes over 4” should be discussed with the technical department.