Hercules® 7 lb. Sta Put® Plumbers Putty
Hercules® Sta Put® Plumbing, Sealing and Caulking Compound provides superior sealing properties with a smooth appearance when setting plumbing fixtures, bowls, faucets, basin cocks, strainers, plugs and sink frames. It remains flexible and strechable, is easy to mold and resists hardening to create a watertight seal. It will not stick to hands, for easy application. Not for use on porous materials. Behold the power of Hercules®, products built to last and trusted by plumbers to withstand even the toughest conditions.
Part #: 25110
- Easy-to-form plumber's putty
- Flexible, stretchable compound
- Creates a watertight seal
- Non-mastic plumber's putty
- Suitable for setting bowls, fixtures, faucets, basin cocks, strainers, plugs or sink frames and for a variety of other sealing and caulking applications
- Forms easily and resists hardening, crumbling, cracking and shrinking
- Not for use on porous materials
- Will not stick to hands for easy application
This warning is listed because the Plumbers Putty contains small traces of Quartz; however the Quartz is inextricably bound and cannot come out of the product, so as a result it is not harmful.
Can any Oatey Plumber's Putties be used with ABS materials?
No. Plumber’s Putty will have an adverse effect on the ABS material and cause weakness which will lead to product failure.
Can putty be regenerated after it has dried out?
No. Once the putty has dried there is nothing that can be added to regenerate the putty without affecting the quality of the product.