Hercules® Sta Put® plumbing, sealing and caulking compound provides superior sealing properties with a smooth appearance when setting plumbing fixtures, bowls, faucets, basin cocks, strainers, plugs and sink frames.
- Not for use on porous materials
- Suitable for setting bowls, fixtures, faucets, basin cocks, strainers, plugs or sink frames and for a variety of other sealing and caulking applications
- Molds easily and resists hardening, crumbling, cracking and shrinking
- Non-mastic plumber's putty
- Will not stick to hands for easy application
- Flexible and stretchable
- Creates a watertight seal
|Product Type:||Regular Plumber Putty|
Available in 4 Variations
Showing 4 of 4
There are no results available
This warning is listed because the Plumbers Putty contains small traces of Quartz; however the Quartz is inextricably bound and cannot come out of the product, so as a result it is not harmful.
Can any Oatey Plumber's Putties be used with ABS materials?
No. Plumber’s Putty will have an adverse effect on the ABS material and cause weakness which will lead to product failure.
If the putty is dried out, can something be added to regenerate the putty?
No. Once the putty has dried there is nothing that can be added to regenerate the putty without affecting the quality of the product.