Hercules® Gallon Sizzle® -With Saf-T-Por Spout
Hercules® Sizzle® Drain and Waste System Cleaner removes deposits of carbonates, sulfates, phosphates, oxides, urinary salts and other mineral deposits. For Professional Use Only - Not For Retail Sale. Behold the power of Hercules®, products built to last and trusted by plumbers to withstand even the toughest conditions.
Part #: 20310
- Triple action formula of virgin hydrochloric acid blended with selected corrosion inhibitors and a strong foam suppressant
- Removes scale, salts, mineralized deposits, slime and corrosion to clean heating, cooling, pluming equiment and toolsllCan be safely used with iron, steel, copper, brass, bronze and lead fixtures
- Quickly dissolves inorganic deposits that restrict flow of water and waste
- Quickly dissolves scale and mineral build-up from water, waste, heating, processing and air conditioning systems
- Clears plaster, grout and concrete obstructions from new and old construction
- SAF-T-POR Spout included with each 1 gallon jug permitting safe, easy, pinpoint application without hazardous splashing
Available in 2 Variations
Showing 2 of 2
There are no results available
PT Bio1 uses bacteria blends to completely digest and eliminate grease. PT-4 uses solvents to liquefy it and move it out of the system. PT-4 acts faster but does not completely digest the grease, it simply moves the grease out of the system.
How do I clean up a clobber spill?
Spills/Leak Control: Spill area should be isolated to avoid possible exposure, and remove all ignition sources. For small spills; neutralize with soda ash or lime, then absorb with sand, clay or diatomaceous earth. Dike large spills; collect into an acid resistant container if possible otherwise cautiously dilute and neutralize with soda ash or lime, then collect or sweep neutralized material into an acid safe container for proper disposal. Wash the area with large amount of water.
What is the difference between Liquid Glug for the bathroom and Liquid Glug for the Kitchen?
While the active ingredients are very similar, there are subtle differences that make them better suited for each applications. For example: Liquid Glug for the Kitchen uses a deodorizer designed to eliminate the smell of leftover food in the DWV system.