- Comes in a single, easy-to-use package
- Contains fading blue dye which causes the hardened product to appear off-white when fully mixed
- Fully hardens in 40 minutes
- Kneads quickly and easily
- Made of pre-measured epoxy resin with a rod of hardener imbedded in the center
|[UPC] 032628255319 · [Part #] 25531|
|Product Type:||Epoxy Putty|
|Set Speed:||40 Min.|
If I drill and screw into epoxy putty, will it be strong enough?
Yes. Epoxy Putty can be drilled, tapped and machined while maintaining its integrity.
Can I use epoxy putty to repair my wood cabinets?
Yes. You must prep the surface first. This means that all finishes must be removed and the surface roughed up to allow the Epoxy Putty a good surface for bonding.