Hercules® Plastic Pipe and Fittings Cleaner is a fast-acting cleaner that removes surface dirt, grease and grime. It is formulated for all schedules and diameters of ABS, PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings. It's clear finish flows freely, evaporates quickly, will not stain most surfaces and applies easily with included in-lid dauber. Behold the power of Hercules®, products built to last and trusted by plumbers to withstand even the toughest conditions.
- Fast-acting cleaner for ABS, PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings
- Removes surface dirt, oils and other contaminants from piping
- Clear in color, will not stain most surfaces
- Formulated for all schedules and diameters of ABS, PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings
- Clear finish flows freely and evaporates quickly
- Easy to apply with included in-lid dauber
- All Hercules solvent cement and primer products are certified to UL Greenguard Gold
- Low VOC cleaner that meets California South Coast Air Quality Management Districts (SCAQMD) 1171/M24 or BAAQMD Method 40 requirements, and complies with NSF/ANSI 61 health effects requirements
- Please refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty for warranty details
|Maximum Application Temperature °F:||110|
|Maximum Application Temperature °C:||43|
|Maximum Use Temperature °F:||200|
Available in 4 Variations
Showing 4 of 4
There are no results available
VOC means “Volatile Organic Compound”. Volatile describes a liquid that evaporates at room temperature and Organic is a compound that contains carbon. A low VOC level is considered at or below 150g/L and g/L are grams per liter.
How do I read the date code?
The date is written in Julian format. The first group of five numbers is the date of manufacture and is read as follows, i.e. 14045. The first two numbers are the year and the last three numbers are the day of the year. 14=2014 and 045=February 14th, so the date of manufacture is February 14th, 2014.
Where can I find the date code on can?
The date codes on all PVC, ABS and CPVC cements / Primers and Cleaners are located on the bottom of can.