Clobber® Drain And Waste System Cleaner is a sulfuric acid drain solvent for emergency use in clearing drain, sewer or waste lines. For Professional Use Only - Not For Retail Sale. Plumbers have come to trust the Hercules offering to provide the highest quality of plumbing products.
- Fastest method for clearing emergency waste line stoppages
- Rapidly disintegrates paper, rags, food and all organic matter
- Formulated to inhibit corrosive action on ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Will not harm septic tanks, cesspools, drainage fields and leaching systems when used according to directions
- May be used on cast iron, steel, copper, brass, lead and plastic pipellCan be used to thaw frozen lines
- SAF-T-POR spout included with each 1/2 gallon jug to permit safe, easy pin-point application without hazardous spilling
|Material Compatibility:||Grease, Fats, Oils|
|Material Compatibility:||Paper, Cloth, Lint|
|Cherne Specialty Chemical:||No|
Available in 2 Variations
Showing 2 of 2
There are no results available
PT Bio1 uses bacteria blends to completely digest and eliminate grease. PT-4 uses solvents to liquefy it and move it out of the system. PT-4 acts faster but does not completely digest the grease, it simply moves the grease out of the system.
How do I clean up a clobber spill?
Spills/Leak Control: Spill area should be isolated to avoid possible exposure, and remove all ignition sources. For small spills; neutralize with soda ash or lime, then absorb with sand, clay or diatomaceous earth. Dike large spills; collect into an acid resistant container if possible otherwise cautiously dilute and neutralize with soda ash or lime, then collect or sweep neutralized material into an acid safe container for proper disposal. Wash the area with large amount of water.
What is the difference between Liquid Glug for the bathroom and Liquid Glug for the Kitchen?
While the active ingredients are very similar, there are subtle differences that make them better suited for each applications. For example: Liquid Glug for the Kitchen uses a deodorizer designed to eliminate the smell of leftover food in the DWV system.