Harvey™ A-6 ABS Black Cement is a medium-bodied, medium-set black cement on all schedules and classes of ABS pipe and fittings up to 6" diameter with interference fit.
- Solvent Cement forumlated for welding ABS pipe and fittings
- Approved for pipe and fittings up to 6-in diameter
- Recommended for non-pressure applications
- Lo-VOC Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and other environmental requirements
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°
|Maximum Application Temperature °F:||110|
|Maximum Application Temperature °C:||43|
|Set Speed:||Fast Set|
|Product Type:||ABS Cement|
|Set Type:||Standard (40 - 105° F)|
|Maximum Use Temperature °F:||180|
Cure times vary depending on a wide variety of factors. Please review the documents below and read our blog for more helpful information. Solvent Cement Cure Charts Solvent Cement Instructions
What PVC cements allow for the longest set-up time, for multiple joint assemblies?
The regular body cement has the longest working time once the joint has been assembled on pipe sizes up to 4” diameter. However, the regular body cement has the quickest set up time before the joint is assembled because of the quick evaporation process. Any pipe sizes over 4” should be discussed with the technical department.
What cements allow for the shortest set-up time, for multiple joint assemblies?
The heavy duty cement has the shortest working time once the joint has been assembled on pipe sizes up to 4” diameter. However, the heavy duty cement has the slowest set up time before the joint is assembled because of the slow evaporation process. Any pipe sizes over 4” should be discussed with the technical department.