Cherne® Single-Size Plumbing Muni-Ball® Plugs offer a full bypass, allowing both testing and monitoring of piping systems. This makes them ideal for installation and repair of residential or commercial piping systems. Cherne Industries is a global leader in pipe plug, blocking and testing.
- Ideal for installation and repair of residential or commercial piping systems
- Works in all types of pipe
- Easily converts to an air test plug with use of a conversion kit
- Durable natural rubber construction seals the roughest of surfaces
- 8 in., 10 in., 12 in. and 15 in. plugs include two-port plug for easy use in sewer air tests
- Threaded aluminum bypass
|Product Type:||Single-Size Muni-Ball|
Available in 9 Variations
Maximum Back Pressure
Chain Eye Bolts
Showing 9 of 9
There are no results available
Cherne offers a 2 year warranty on all pneumatic plugs from date of manufacture, (plugs are post-dated by six months to allow for shelf time). If kept in controlled conditions (not exposed to sunlight and kept at temperatures between 0-125 degrees F) the pneumatic plugs remain in good condition for a longer period of time. Plugs should always be inspected for visual damage prior to every use.
What type of rubber is a Cherne pneumatic plugs made from?
All of Cherne’s pneumatic pipe plugs are made from natural rubber. The only exception is our yellow pillow plugs which are made from a polyurethane impregnated fabric.
How often should a pneumatic plug pressure be checked?
Inflation pressure should be checked a minimum of once every 4 hours while a pneumatic plug is in use.