- New expanded multi-size line covers pipe sizes from 4"-36" diameters and lengths up to 15' (Custom lengths available)
- Maximum Pipe Contact guides to ensure proper placement of the repair medium to minimize waste of materials and increase productivity
- 1/4” NPT Inflation Port with male quick disconnect for ease of connection
- Durable, flexible natural corded rubber
- Bypass design allows sewage bypass during repair – no need to shut down the line
- The flexible design allows all units to be folded in half for transport
- Redesigned integrated caster wheel assembly optimized for ease of movement along the pipe
Smoke bombs have a one year shelf life from the date of manufacture. The shelf life on the mineral oil used in liquid smoke is indefinite.
Where can you find the material safety data sheets for smoke bombs and liquid smoke?
Material Safety Data Sheets for smoke bombs and liquid smoke can be found in the technical information section of the Cherne website at www.cherneind.com/Data/ or www.oatey.com