Oatey® Tub Boxes provide a quick, economical and clean method of installing tub waste and drain. Enables installers to form a clean cavity in a concrete slab so a trap can be easily connected to the drain system. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Tub Box shall be used in concrete slabs, wood floors and multi-story flooring to create access to bathtub plumbing
- Tub Box shall have knockouts to extend pip through
- Forms a clean cavity in a concrete slab so trap can be easily connected to drain system
- Made of High Impact Polystyrene
- Built in cut-out for up to 2" Schedule 40 drain
- Colors available: Black
The toilet and lavatory sink pipes are already sealed against infestation as they pass through the concrete floor. Shower drains are sealed during installation, but tub drain are left exposed as they pass through the concrete. The Oatey Tub Boxes are designed to seal the tub drains that are exposed from under the concrete floor. The tub drain is installed inside the Tub Box before the concrete floor is finished, and the pipe penetration sealed. This completes an insect and rodent free installation.