Oatey® PVC Flexible Medium Bodied Fast Set Clear Cement is recommended for spa and swimming pool applications because it is formulated to withstand pressures and vibrations associated with these installations. It also applies easily with included in-lid dauber. This clear, low VOC, medium bodied, fast set cement can be used to solvent weld flexible PVC pipe and rigid fittings up to 6 in. diameter with interference fit. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Clear cement solvent welds PVC pipe and fittings, dauber included
- Withstands pressures and vibrations of pool and spa installations
- Meets manufacturer’s rated line pressure for flexible PVC pipe
- Can be used on flexible PVC pipe and rigid fittings up to 6 in. diameter with interference fit
- Recommended application temperature of 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C
- All Oatey solvent cement and primer products are certified to UL Greenguard Gold
- Low VOC solvent cement that meets California South Coast Air Quality Management Districts (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 requirements
- Meets ASTM Standard D2564 and complies with NSF/ANSI 61 health effects requirements
- Please refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty for warranty details
|Maximum Application Temperature °F:||110|
|Maximum Application Temperature °C:||43|
|Set Speed:||Fast Set|
|Product Type:||PVC Cement|
|Set Type:||Standard (40 - 105° F)|
|Maximum Use Temperature °F:||140|
|Cherne Specialty Chemical:||No|
Available in 2 Variations
Showing 2 of 2
There are no results available
Cure times vary depending on a wide variety of factors. Please review the documents below and read our blog for more helpful information. Solvent Cement Cure Charts Solvent Cement Instructions
What PVC cements allow for the longest set-up time, for multiple joint assemblies?
The regular body cement has the longest working time once the joint has been assembled on pipe sizes up to 4” diameter. However, the regular body cement has the quickest set up time before the joint is assembled because of the quick evaporation process. Any pipe sizes over 4” should be discussed with the technical department.
What cements allow for the shortest set-up time, for multiple joint assemblies?
The heavy duty cement has the shortest working time once the joint has been assembled on pipe sizes up to 4” diameter. However, the heavy duty cement has the slowest set up time before the joint is assembled because of the slow evaporation process. Any pipe sizes over 4” should be discussed with the technical department.