Oatey® 2 in. or 3 in. Four-Way Area Drain, PVC
Oatey® Four-Way Area Drains are designed for use in garages, patios or utility rooms. A removable plastic screw-in strainer is also included. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
Part #: 43596
- PVC drain with round screw-in drain cover
- Ideal for use with garage, patio and other drains
- Allows for quick and easy installation
- Solvent welds over 2 in. Schedule 40 DWV pipe or inside of 3 in. PVC Schedule 40 DWV pipe
- Comes with removable plastic screw-in strainer
- Compatible in most applications
- Easy to install
- Designed for garages, patios and utility rooms
- Comes with 2 screws
- Made of high-impact PVC construction
|Pipe Size:||2 or 3 in.|
|Drain Orientation:||General Purpose|
|Connection Type:||Solvent Weld|
|Product Type:||General Purpose|
Contact our customer service department and they will be happy to send you a copy of the instruction sheet and exploded view drawing.
Where do you put the rubber washer and paper ring when installing a shower drain?
The large rubber sealing washer will be placed up against the underside of the shower base, and the friction washer will be placed between the rubber sealing washer and locking nut. Contact our customer service department and they will be happy to send you a copy of the instruction sheet and exploded view drawing.
Is the flat side of the No-Caulk gasket facing up or down when it is put over the drain pipe?
The flat side of the gasket should be at the bottom of No-Caulk drain body, seating onto the inside lip of the body. The beveled side of the gasket will be facing up.