Oatey® 4 oz. Fix-It Stick Epoxy Putty
Oatey® Fix-It™ Stick Epoxy Putty is a multi-purpose sealing, patching and mending compound for repairing leaks, holes or cracks in a wide range of materials. Two part epoxy-putty stick can repair leaks, holes or cracks in materials such as plastic, metals, fiberglass, concrete, or ceramics. Can be drilled, machined, filed, tapped, sanded, sealed, and painted when fully hardened. Non-toxic. Can be used on dry or wet surfaces. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
Part #: 31270
- Steel-filled material
- Mixes in your hand and hardens in minutes
- Suitable for plastics, metals, fiberglass, concrete and ceramics
- Adheres to many materials including PVC, CPVC, ABS, wood and metalllMay be drilled, tapped, filed, sanded, sealed and painted when hardened
- Non-toxic material contains no solvents
- Will not shrink
- Convenient multi-purpose sealing, matching and mending compound
- Not to be used for pressure pipe repair
|Set Speed:||20 Min.|
|Product Type:||Epoxy Putty|
Will Epoxy Putty be strong enough if I drill a screw into it?
Yes. Epoxy Putty can be drilled, tapped and machined while maintaining its integrity.
Can I use epoxy putty to repair my wood cabinets?
Yes. You must prep the surface first. This means that all finishes must be removed and the surface roughed up to allow the Epoxy Putty a good surface for bonding.