Oatey® EP13 Extra Heavy Duty Gray PVC Cement is an extra-heavy-bodied, slow-setting, gray solvent cement formulated for use on all classes and schedules of PVC pipe up to 30".
- Recommended for potable water, pressure pipe, drain, waste and vent systems
- Builds up for large diameter installation to fill gaps
- Ideal for fabrication
- Recommended application temperature 40 degrees to 110 degrees Fahreheit
- Complies with various environmental requirements and SCAQMD Rule 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 for VOC with maximum content of 510 g/L
- Formulated for warm weather application
- Three-year shelf life
- Meets and Exceeds ASTM D2564
|[UPC] 038753303444 · [Part #] 30344|
|Maximum Application Temperature °F:||110|
|Maximum Application Temperature °C:||43|
|Set Speed:||Slow Set|
|Product Type:||PVC Cement|
|Set Type:||Standard (40 - 105° F)|
|Maximum Use Temperature °F:||140|
Cure times vary depending on a wide variety of factors. Please review the documents below and read our blog for more helpful information. Solvent Cement Cure Charts Solvent Cement Instructions
What PVC cements allow for the longest set-up time, for multiple joint assemblies?
The regular body cement has the longest working time once the joint has been assembled on pipe sizes up to 4” diameter. However, the regular body cement has the quickest set up time before the joint is assembled because of the quick evaporation process. Any pipe sizes over 4” should be discussed with the technical department.
What cements allow for the shortest set-up time, for multiple joint assemblies?
The heavy duty cement has the shortest working time once the joint has been assembled on pipe sizes up to 4” diameter. However, the heavy duty cement has the slowest set up time before the joint is assembled because of the slow evaporation process. Any pipe sizes over 4” should be discussed with the technical department.