Add functional elegance to your shower with the Oatey® Designline™ Square Shower Drain. This decorative shower drain is constructed of 304-grade stainless steel to prevent rust for years of use. The square drain is engineered to achieve the best fit, form and function in a tile shower. The 2-inch outlet adaptor with an O-ring attaches to standard drain outlets for a universal fit. The drain is compatible with both PVC and CPE waterproofing liners. With a sloped channel design, you can be sure that water consistently flows to the drain outlet. The included raising tool and removable basket allow you to easily lift the drain cover and remove debris without the hassle of snaking. Waterproofing, bonding adhesive and drain base are sold separately. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Shower drain made of a sleek, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- 304-degree grade stainless steel construction has a sloped channel to ensure proper drainage
- Lifting key provided for ease of removal during cleaning and maintenance
- Debris basket with silicone sound proof band eliminates any rattle or noise
- Includes 2 in. threaded outlet adaptor with O-ring that seals to drain outlet
- Made of durable stainless steel
- Waterproofing, bonding adhesive, and drain base sold separately
|Pipe Size:||2 or 3 in.|
|Connection Type:||Solvent Weld|
|Strainer Finish:||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type:||Shower Drain Tile Bases|
Contact our customer service department and they will be happy to send you a copy of the instruction sheet and exploded view drawing.
Where do you put the rubber washer and paper ring when installing a shower drain?
The large rubber sealing washer will be placed up against the underside of the shower base, and the friction washer will be placed between the rubber sealing washer and locking nut. Contact our customer service department and they will be happy to send you a copy of the instruction sheet and exploded view drawing.
Is the flat side of the No-Caulk gasket facing up or down when it is put over the drain pipe?
The flat side of the gasket should be at the bottom of No-Caulk drain body, seating onto the inside lip of the body. The beveled side of the gasket will be facing up.