< Multi-Size Flashings
Oatey® All-Flash® No-Calk® Roof Flashings can be used in commercial and residential applications where a watertight seal for roof penetrations around the plumbing vent pipe is required. The patented collar design allows for use on multiple pipe sizes. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
Key Features & Benefits
- Patented All-Flash® collar with tear-away ring for many pipe sizes
- Self-sealing collar slides over pipe and requires no caulking
- Rated to withstand 180°F continuous heat and approved for Type B installations
- Plastic base for pitch from 0-45°
- For commercial or residential use
- Do not use petroleum based products or paint on flashing collar or plastic base
- Not for hot-mopped or built-up roofs
|Product Type:||All-Flash No Calk|
Technical Resources (4)
Available in 2 variations
Frequently Asked Questions
The size of the flashing is determined by the OD (outside diameter) of the pipe penetrating the roof or sidewall of home or building. Never try to slide a smaller flashing collar over a larger pipe because it will cause fatigue failure in the collar. Never install a larger collar over a smaller pipe and try to use sealant to fill the void. Any sizing miscalculations will lead to leaks within the home or building.