Oatey® All Purpose Pipe Lubricant is a non-toxic, soft, paste-like material used for assembling pipelines, including cast iron, conrete, plastic and clay pipe. It adheres to wet and dry surfaces and will not deteriorate natural or synthetic rubber. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Adheres to wet and dry surfacesllWill not deteriorate natural or synthetic rubber
- Can be applied from -10 F to 150 F
- Soft, paste like material for lubricating bell joint pipe gasketsllWill not support bacteria
- Dissolves in hot water
- NSF listed to Standard 61
- For warranty product details, refer to the Oatey limited Warranty document
|Product Type:||Pipe & Gasket Lubricant|
Available in 4 Variations
Showing 4 of 4
There are no results available
Silicone grease should be used on rubber parts, because petroleum based lubricants could potentially affect the integrity and lead to product failure.
Can you use Hercules 300 Degree plumber's grease where it may come in contact with potable (drinking) water?
No. This product is not NSF listed.
What materials can I use Hercules 300 Degree plumbers grease on?
This product should only be used on turning or sliding metal products. It is petroleum based, and could affect the integrity of plastic and rubber parts.