Oatey® Uniweld® 7300 Series Clear Cleaner is a fast acting cleaner that removes surface dirt, grease and grime in preparation for for solvent welding. Formulated for ABS, PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Fast acting cleaner removes surface dirt, grease and grime
- For use on all schedules and diameters
- Flows freely and evaporates quickly
- All Oatey solvent cement and primer products are certified to UL Greenguard Gold
- Meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1171/M24 or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements
- Complies with NSF/ANSI 61 health effects requirements
- Please refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty for warranty details
|Maximum Application Temperature °F:||110|
|Maximum Application Temperature °C:||43|
|Maximum Use Temperature °F:||200|
|Cherne Specialty Chemical:||No|
Available in 5 Variations
Showing 5 of 5
There are no results available
VOC means “Volatile Organic Compound”. Volatile describes a liquid that evaporates at room temperature and Organic is a compound that contains carbon. A low VOC level is considered at or below 150g/L and g/L are grams per liter.
How do I read the date code?
The date is written in Julian format. The first group of five numbers is the date of manufacture and is read as follows, i.e. 14045. The first two numbers are the year and the last three numbers are the day of the year. 14=2014 and 045=February 14th, so the date of manufacture is February 14th, 2014.
Where can I find the date code on can?
The date codes on all PVC, ABS and CPVC cements / Primers and Cleaners are located on the bottom of can.