Hercules® 4 oz. Pro-Poxy Triple Play Putty Display Pack
Repair and rebuild steel, copper and plastic with this handy triple package of Hercules expoxies includint Hercules ProPoxy 20, Copper Poxy and Plastic Poxy. Each is a fast acting, co-extruded single stick of epoxy resin and hardener made for specific materials. After curing each can be dilled, filed, sanded, painted and machined. Each handy stick contains premeasured portions of activator and base throughout; no measuring or mixing tools are necessary. Plumbers have come to trust the Hercules offering to provide the highest quality of plumbing products.
Part #: 25527
- Three epoxies in one, handy package. Hercules Pro Poxy 20, Copper Poxy and Plastic Poxy included. Cures in Minutes. Each is a fast acting, co-extruded single stick of epoxy resin and hardener made for specific materials
- ProPoxy®20: This two part hand-kneadable epoxy compound mixes quickly and easily to form a permanent steel-hard bond in 20 minutes or less
- Adheres to almost any surface with strength often greater than the materials it has joined
- Copper Poxy: is a hand-kneadable, fast-setting, copper-reinforced polymer compound for permanent repairs to copper, brass, bronze and other nonferrous metals
- Plastic Poxy: Contains a fading blue dye which causes the hardened product to appear off-white when fully mixed
- The two-part epoxy compound molds quickly and easily by kneading with the fingers to form a permanent bond in 40 minutes or less
|Set Speed:||20 Min.|
|Product Type:||Epoxy Putty|
|Cherne Specialty Chemical:||No|
Will Epoxy Putty be strong enough if I drill a screw into it?
Yes. Epoxy Putty can be drilled, tapped and machined while maintaining its integrity.
Can I use epoxy putty to repair my wood cabinets?
Yes. You must prep the surface first. This means that all finishes must be removed and the surface roughed up to allow the Epoxy Putty a good surface for bonding.